Monday, October 29, 2012

H is for... Home Sweet Home

I know I'm late with H. Life is crazy and is apparently going to get crazier but that's another post. I probably wouldn't even have it done today except there is a "hurricane" in the area and I had nothing better to do.

So since I just moved H obviously has to be about our new house. Which we love. Even if a couple of rooms are completely empty and the first floor is completely white. =o) We hope to remedy that one of these days when we have $$$ again. lol

First up the entry and the dining room. We have no formal dining furniture so it's Mackenzie's music studio.  My favorite thing, just a bit of food. I hate how hard it is to keep wood floors looking clean and I don't miss the tons of wood in our old house. Now it's our renters problem to keep clean. lol


The "office", also empty. Kayleigh has temporarily claimed it as hers. lol We hope to take another trip to Ikea one day and fill it with furniture.


The kitchen and breakfast nook.


Guest room off of the kitchen.


The kid's rooms and bath.


The master. The best part is the mattress. OMG! Weatherly Euro Plush. You'll sleep like a baby.


The school room. Even when it's kind of messy it still looks pretty clean.


Not pictured... the powder room. It's a white toilet, sink, and walls. And the front of the house. It's raining. Sorry. I can't risk my beautius Nikon getting wet.

Photobucket


9 comments:

Mary said...

I love it Stefanie! The girls rooms are super cute. We built our house seven years ago and I still have rooms that haven't been painted. I love the lights over your kitchen island!

Unknown said...

How fun to have a blank canvas to work with! Beautiful home---my favorite is the owl bathroom. So cheerful. :)

Unknown said...

Love the cheerful owl bathroom!

Ambra said...

So nice and big! We just found out that we are moving to Texas and I cannot WAIT to get into something bigger. We're in a little townhouse with our 3 little ones and it's soooo cramped!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

What a beautiful home! I love all of the space!

Cristi said...

You've done such a wonderful job unpacking boxes and making everything look so nice. Will you come visit and show me how to get mine looking so nice? My schoolroom looks like a tornado (or two) went through recently.

Beth B. said...

I shall not covet your kitchen island. I shall not covet your kitchen island.

Unknown said...

such a lovely home!

I like the owls, too :)

Kym said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy for you, and just a bit jealous too. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...