Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Brought to you by W & X...


So I'm a little behind in my blogging through the alphabet posts. So this week and next week you're getting a twofer so I can finish on time. How lucky are you?

W is for...

Ways I Cope With Having 2 Children With Diabetes

Long story short, I use sarcasm and my own personal brand of humor. I liken diabetes to a man and then discuss all the ways I'd like to hurt it. Usually on FB or through texts. It's very cathartic and lots of fun.  If you have good friends, they'll join in.




 My bestest friends and I might one day compile all of our diabetes insults and create a diabetes slam book.  It'll be a great read, I'm sure.

I also enjoy taking photos of the insane amount of prescriptions that we get every time we go to the pharmacy. It's so comical that I just can't stop myself. And I always refer to it all as our "drug paraphernalia." I just can't seem to help myself.


 It might all be weird but it works for me.  =o)

X is for...

eXcited!!!!

Yes I know that excited doesn't technically start with X I don't care, it sounds like it does and that's good enough for me.

So why am I excited? Because we're planning a vacation. To somewhere fun. Somewhere where we have nobody to please but ourselves. And we're going with our good friends.

So where are we going?


Woo-hoo!!!!  I can't wait.  Only 9 more months.

Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very sweet and I am rooting for your giggly girls! i can just imagine the giggles, as I have one 5year old giggler :) I like the sense of humor you present and am going to follow!
I would like to invite you to check out my blog of homeschooling kids projects, if you have the time or interest.
Take good care, Karen
http://kartwheels.org/

Anonymous said...

Hi, i like your blog and I,too, have a giggly 5 year old :) you have good humor and I am rooting for your girls. I will follow your blog and invite you to check out my blog of homeschooling kids projects too. Take good care! Karen
http://kartwheels.org/

Jen said...

I hear ya on the Diabetes. I have been living with it myself since 03 and it can be very frustrating, overwhelming and I can only imagine with two little ones. :) HUGS to you and your girls!! BTW you will be close to us when you go on vacation ;) It's so eXciting to plan that trip!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...