Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tot School

Kayleigh is 36 months old
Tot School


This week we started back with our letter recognition.  We left off on the letter J.  We didn't get to all of our activities so we're going to keep on with J next week.


Button Art
Sorting Big and Little J/j from COAH.  Kayleigh did a great job!




She also did COAH's Jesus letter match.




She practiced some fine motor skills and following directions by doing a couple of pages in our Kumon Let's Color books.



I got out the button snake I made and she played with that a lot this week.  She didn't really care for it the last time I got it out.



I got out clothespins, regular and mini, so she could work those little fingers.  She started to get the hang of it with the larger ones but still couldn't work with the mini clips.




She got asked to get out her Melissa and Doug Puzzle book.  She was able to find the J for me.  Yay!!




And we had a last hurrah with our February sensory bin.


Click the button at the top of the page to see what the other tots were up to this week.

3 comments:

Theprincessandthetot said...

Fun week! Love the JESUS letter match!

Julie said...

Great Week! Glad to see she's enjoying the button snake. I've been thinking about making one of those for awhile. Might just have to get to it!

Patricia said...

I like the button snake. It's a really nice idea. I've been doing the clothespin activity for church quiet time. I would love if you link up tomorrow this to my boxes ideas just grab my button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...