Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Preparations

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving.  We enjoyed a nice dinner with my brother-in-law and his family.

As is our tradition, we put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.  That also involves dragging out all other things Christmas.  The girls had a grand time digging through all of our Christmas books and movies.  We own A LOT!  Back when my oldest was a tot I started collecting Christmas books.  I wanted one for everyday of Advent.  Plus we have some secular ones as well.  I'm still adding to it because I'm addicted.  =o)

Anyhow, I thought I'd share our favorites with you.  I love scouring blogs this time of year looking for good books that I don't own.  It's a sickness.

So here's are collection of Christmas books, movies, toys, music, and Advent materials.  I'd love to hear what favorites you have in your house.


























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...