Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Not Back-to-School Blog Hop: Curriculum Week



I decided to participate in a blog hop put together by Darcy. The topics look really interesting and I can't wait to see other people's post.

I posted Mackenzie's curriculum in my last blog post. She is 8.5 (today!) and is going in to 3rd grade. You can read all about it here.

And now on to Kayleigh's school year. Kayleigh is almost 18 months. Here is her tentative schedule and goals...


Weaning 101: Milk from a cow in a cup is good too.
Art 101: Drawing utentsils are not for eating.
Reading 201: Books! Books! Books! She's fairly advanced in this area so I moved her up a level. :grin:
Signing 201: Continue learning signs so mommy will know what you're screaming about. She probably knows a good 20 signs now.
Baby Gym: Good times at The Little Gym.

And that is our year in a nutshell. Now I'm off to read what everyone else is doing!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Absolutely HiLaRiOuS!!

I'm going to have to go revise some of my lesson plans now . . .

Loving Our Homeschool said...

I always love it when you list Kayleigh's school work too. ROFL

Wendy said...

haaahaaa! So breastmilk is a controlled substance in your home? ;-)

Thanks for the laugh!

Robin E. said...

LOL. Sounds similar to the nursery school I have planned for my 2.5 year old, although she graduated from Weaning 101 last Summer. Thanks for sharing on the Blog Hop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...