Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chasing Picture Perfection: Assignment # 3 "Window Light Portrait"

In an attempt to get to know my rockin' camera better, I have decided to go to "photo school" over at Chasing Picture Perfection.

Although I missed the first two assignments because I was "late for school", I'm excited to learn more about photgraphy and my camera. The current "homework" assignment is to take a window light portrait. Kayleigh made this assignment easy for me, as she likes to stand and look out the window a lot.

4 comments:

Stacie Errera said...

Thanks for sending an assignment over to CPP! I am so glad you found me too. I love my D90. BTW, I am involved in a project that provides a free family portrait to deployed soldiers. I hope you will check it out and let your friends know about it. www.pmdaportraitsoflove.com

Mama Fish said...

That is a great photo! I'm going to have to check this out. I doubt I have time right now to learn about my camera.... but I want to!

~Jamie said...

Great photo! I love the color and the expression! Excellent job.

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

She looks so pensive. Great photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...