Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Win a free stroller from Zooper and J.Leigh Designz


Enter to win a Waltz stroller from Zooper over at J. Leigh Designz.


Of course, I hope to win it myself because the stroller is just what I need.
My favorite things about it...
A 5 pt. harness to keep my escape artist in place.
Has a 55# weight limit. I have big babies and I'd like to keep them contained for as long as possible.
Has a ton of fabulous accessories, including a sleeping bag for wee ones, rain cover, snack tray, cup holder for mom, and an oversized sunshade. Awesome!
It is only 17#s. Much lighter than the beast I'm currently pushing.
It comes in 6 fabulous colors. I like the plum




2 comments:

Suave Clothing l I Am The Future™ said...

hiiiiii...this isnt random or a virus or something lol
you know? you have to check this blog out!
there's something for everybody!
http://pearl-creations.blogspot.com/

Susana said...

Wow you did alot and got some super pictures too. The one of her crying made my laugh!

LOVE your leaf sensory bin!

I need to come to your house for our Tot School!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...